Wednesday, May 6, 2009

give up

yah~
like what the title is, i give up!!!
this time is the true!
i really give up!
because i get the answers from huey leng by asking her fren.
yah,
really,
they are play boy,they are really playful and many many thing...
and i really hate play boy a lot!!!
not serious at all!!!
and so,
i give up,surrender and i quit~
and the conclusion is,my sixth sense are true =D
what i say is 【 物 以 类 聚】 ,this is true.
so now,
do you believe my sixth sense are very accurate?
no matter what,you better believe it =D
hehe~

and yet,
i still have the last target now =D
TXY~~
and now,
i am looking for new target 【evil smile XD】
do the brace's guy will be my new target?
hehe~maybe【sinister smile】
wait me to tell you my new target.

but the main target now is....Mr.TXY~
but i dont want to know him.
i scared he will like the bad guy i met.
so,
i will just watching him at aside....
and please,
blessing me =D

2 comments:

  1. lol~
    mr.txy!
    u wan the mr.braces aso arh?
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~
    not mr,txy meh?
    if not is miss txy ah?haha
    ya ya ya~ =D
    when mr.braces smile, look like very cute=*)

    ReplyDelete