Thursday, December 30, 2010

Outing



Hello,
I am here to blog about a late post*like very very late about 3 week ago post*

Saturday,
went to Mid Valley with my sister and brother.
Mum didn't tag along because she went to travel with her friend and dad seldom go shopping with us.

Spot my shoes?
Got my Korean name Im Mi Yeong.haha. So ugly




The environment at Mid Valley fully of Christmas feel.
But Christmas have pass.






Having dinner at Fong Lai,The Garden



Take some photo before the food served.
She is my sister, the only elder sister XDD




My brother brother.



Eheheeeh. =.=



Is me is me.
Didn't take picture anymore after i got many pimples.
that day is seriously over my limit.






Food~







Nothing much to buy at Mid Valley.
End up i just buy my new bling bling hair shampoo and then ciao.




1 day more then going to say goodbye to 2010 and say hello to 2011.
Didn't plan to go anywhere for countdown, be a loner again this year.
Nvm, used to it.
Still got many late post like outing with soul mate, baby cousin 1 year old birthday.
Stay tuned for it.

p/s: tomorrow is holiday.Wohoo~ Enjoy your day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment