Friday, December 31, 2010

Say goodbye to 2010 say Hello to 2011


11 hours more we are going to say goodbye to 2010, and say Hello to 2011.
Lets talk about what i have did this year no matter good or bad.
I didn't do anything meaningful this year.

-I so sorry that i waste so many time to think about what should i study.
-Can't forget the memory of Super Junior concert & JYJ Showcase.
-I waste so many money again this year.
-Waste too many money on un-necessary skin care.
-Didn't take good care on my skin and cause pimples now.
-Still get to maintain my friendship between my best friend.
-Gain weight again. Please diet Mi Yeong!!!
-So happy i can finish NS safety.

Many more but i am not really remember.
Nvm,
now i have to list out what should i do in 2011.
To do list in 2011
-Start my college life. I am really late right now.
-earn more money, but use money wisely.
-take good care on my skin.
-DIET!! I want to be like chopstick slim slim. Lmao.
-save money to Korea.
-reduce my black eyes circle.
-Smile more. Don't act cool.
-Don't dream too much but have to take action.
-Keep contact with my best friend.
-blog more.

many many thing i wanna do.
I seriously can't list out all.
Anyway,
wish everyone all the best in 2011.
Good luck ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment